UK, London | Fridays For Freedom
Join us on Friday at 5 pm in front of 10 Downing Street, on Richmond Terrace, for our weekly #FridaysForFreedom protest!
- Benedict Rogers, founder of Hong Kong Watch
- Andrea Venzon, co-founder of NOW!
- Colombe Cahen-Salvador, co-founder of NOW!
- More speakers TBC
Why? Every Friday we protest across the globe to push major democracies to form a League of Democracies to:
For the last eight months, we have held weekly protests in over 40 cities. So bring all your enthusiasm and your passion for this first allowed protest following the UK's lockdown.
Please, make sure you follow the Covid-19 regulations below at all time during the protest:
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing
- Bring hand sanitisers
- During the protest, we will put banners and flags in between people so that it is easier to maintain the appropriate distance. We remind participants about the measure between our speeches.
We will communicate these measures to our participants via social media, on our event page and via email prior to the event. We also remind participants about the measures before we start the protest.
WHENApril 16, 2021 at 5pm - 6pm
10 Downing St
London SW1A 2AS
Google map and directions